Between what is said and not meant
And what is meant and not said
Most of love is lost
بين منطوق لم يقصد
و مقصود لم ينطق
تضيع الكثير من المحبة
Khalil Gibran (via muslimean)
A perfectionist 22 years girl
I started this tumblr to share what I like with whom around me
I am a reblogger and English is my second language <3 .
Likes: writing, reading, drawing, wondering, watching building process, tech.
Attached to: rings, long necklaces, windows, bicycles, roads, high buildings, flowers, languages, nail art, traveling ...
“This gorgeous Hälssen & Lyon calendar is made of brewable tea. Each day is made of fine pressed wafer thin tea leaves.”
I have a mighty need
I dont even like tea but this is so cool
"And then I felt sad because I realized that once people are broken in certain ways, they can’t ever be fixed, and this is something nobody ever tells you when you are young and it never fails to surprise you as you grow older as you see the people in your life break one by one. You wonder when your turn is going to be, or if it’s already happened."
Douglas Coupland (via kari-shma)
I just needed to read this again…
Hello! I’m doing a giveaway just to give some love back to all my cutie followers ♥
- Fujifilm White Hello Kitty Instax Mini 25 + 50 film (new)
- Fujifilm Black Instax 210 + 50 film (new)
- Reblog as much as you want, don’t spam your followers (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
- Likes don’t count
- (╯°□°)╯︵ sƃolq ʎɐʍɐəʌıƃ
- You don’t have to follow me but I’d really appreciate you look at my blog, since it is for my followers
- I will ship internationally
- Your ask box has to be open on the end date so I can contact you if you win
- There will be 2 winners and the one that responds first will have first preference
- If the winners don’t respond within a week, I will pick new ones
- The giveaway ends June 1st
Good luck everyone \(✿◕‿◕)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
Oh Sherlock :( best series ♥ and a heartbreaking scene, if he was really dead I would have cried :p
(Source: , via musicjammed)
#KSU_IT what have you done to me :”( !!
ابغى أكون هناك :” ابغى أكمل شغل ع مشروعي هناك :” ابغى اذاكر هناك
ARTWORK OF THE WEEK
Rain room (2012)
Rain Room, in the Barbican Gallery, is a hundred square metre field of falling water through which it is possible to walk without being drenched.
As visitors step up on to the stage, the driving rain begin to be repelled, as if each body is giving off a kind of invisible magnetic field. As you step further in, the rain closes around you, enveloping each silhouetted figure in a perfect cylindrical void.
The Rain Room is controlled by a series of cameras that 3D-map the location of bodies on the plinth.
From The Guardian